Navigate to i911.com and enter the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email address
- Password (8 characters or more)
- Review and agree to the i911 terms
- Check the box to prove that you're not a robot
- Next, you'll need to provide your mobile phone number capable of receiving SMS
- Enter your Public Safety Answer Point (PSAP) or Agency Name
The i911 will provide a dropdown giving you a list of agency names, select the matching name. If your agency is not listed, select "My agency isn't listed" and enter the name manually
- Select START LOCATING!
- You'll receive a confirmation email, use the confirmation link to complete your registration
At first, you'll only be able to locate your own number provided in the registration. Once your registration is reviewed and verified as a Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) or as a first responder, you can begin locating emergency callers. We'll notify you once your registration has been reviewed and accepted.